Reputation and media management
Navigate Response is the strongest global crisis communications network specialising in the international shipping, port and offshore industries; headquartered in London, Singapore and Houston we operate a global network of 45 offices in 30 countries around the world.
Our experienced team of maritime media responders are on call 24/7 to provide immediate support and expert advice for any situation that threatens your operations and your reputation.
24/7 incident line: +44 (0)20 7283 9915
Our crisis communications packages include everything you need to confidently comply with TMSA 3 and DryBMS media guidelines, US legislation, charterer vetting requirements and much more.
Planning, training, exercising and 24/7 media and social media management support are included as standard.
We maintain close connections with the major maritime response agencies around the world, including the UK MCA, US Coast Guard, Singapore MPA and Australian AMSA. Our crisis response managers are all FEMA Incident Command System (ICS) certified.
Navigate Response is recommended by P&I Clubs in the International Group, admiralty law firms and, most importantly, by our clients.
Navigate Response – Crisis communications for the maritime sector
Comprehensive training prepares you to respond
We believe that crisis media response training is important for employees at every level. In fact, we believe it’s so important that we include it free of charge in all of our crisis response contracts and regularly provide it as a standalone service.
Our trainers are also our crisis responders and so they are constantly reviewing changes in the industry. This arrangement ensures that we are continually integrating new material and examples from recent maritime incidents. We prepare participants to deal with the newest challenges facing our sector.
Our team includes award winning presenters and we consistently receive exceptional reviews from participants. All of our courses include a combination of theory and practical components which are specifically tailored to your company and the experience levels of the participants.
We offer multiple training packages which are designed to prepare staff at all levels to handle the media and social media pressures associated with an incident.
- Edward Ion Asia Director - Singapore
- Dustin Eno COO & Crisis Response Manager
- Bill Lines Director
- Mike Elsom Director
- Sean M Fitzgerald MD, Crisis Communications
- Jonathan Spencer Crisis Response Manager
- Tom Adams Crisis Response Manager
- Casey Chua Crisis Response Manager
- Katerina Skourtanioti Greek Partner
- Sam Sacco USA Partner
- Guillaume Foucault French Partner
- Robin Middel Netherlands Partner
- Fran Rosillo Iberian Partner
- Rolf Vestvik Norwegian Partner
- Russ Green Hong Kong Partner
- Rogério Artoni Brazilian Partner
- Michael Breen Korean Partner
- Dhrubajyoti Gayan Indian Partner
- Matthew Watson Australian Partner
- Riccardo Masnata Italian Partner
- Tom Van Blarcom Thai Partner
- Sibel Ansa Turkish Partner
- Dan Underwood Japan Partner
- Bill Spears PR Consultant
- George Kotsolios UAE Partner
- Ana Manansala Philippines Partner
- Tamara Little Canada Partner