Reputation and media management
Navigate Response is the strongest global crisis communications network specialising in the international shipping, port and offshore industries; headquartered in London and Singapore, we operate a global network of 43 offices in 29 countries around the world.
Our experienced team of maritime media responders are on call 24/7 to provide immediate support and expert advice for any situation that threatens your operations and your reputation.
24/7 incident line: +44 (0)20 7283 9915
Our crisis communications packages include everything you need to confidently comply with TMSA 3 media guidelines, US legislation, charterer vetting requirements and much more.
Planning, training, exercising and 24/7 media and social media management support are included as standard.
We maintain close connections with the major maritime response agencies around the world, including the UK MCA, US Coast Guard, Singapore MPA and Australian AMSA. Our crisis response managers are all FEMA Incident Command System (ICS) certified.
Navigate Response is recommended by P&I Clubs in the International Group, the leading American QI’s, admiralty law firms and, most importantly, by our clients.
Whether you chose our basic inclusive package or opt for greater peace of mind with our unlimited crisis response plan, we won’t start charging the moment you call us – your tragedy shouldn’t be our pay day.
Navigate Response – Crisis communications for the maritime sector
Comprehensive training prepares you to respond
We believe that crisis media response training is important for employees at every level. In fact, we believe it’s so important that we include it free of charge in all of our crisis response contracts and regularly provide it as a standalone service.
Our trainers are also our crisis responders and so they are constantly reviewing changes in the industry. This arrangement ensures that we are continually integrating new material and examples from recent maritime incidents. We prepare participants to deal with the newest challenges facing our sector.
Our team includes award winning presenters and we consistently receive exceptional reviews from participants. All of our courses include a combination of theory and practical components which are specifically tailored to your company and the experience levels of the participants.
We offer multiple training packages which are designed to prepare staff at all levels to handle the media and social media pressures associated with an incident.
- Edward Ion Asia Director - Singapore
- Dustin Eno COO & Crisis Response Manager
- Bill Lines Director
- Mike Elsom Director
- Jonathan Spencer Crisis Response Manager
- Casey Chua Senior Consultant
- Katerina Skourtanioti Greek Partner
- Sam Sacco USA Partner
- Guillaume Foucault French Partner
- Robin Middel Netherlands Partner
- Fran Rosillo Iberian Partner
- Rolf Vestvik Norwegian Partner
- Russ Green Hong Kong Partner
- Rogério Artoni Brazilian Partner
- Maki Yoshida Japanese Partner
- Michael Breen Korean Partner
- Dhrubajyoti Gayan Indian Partner
- Matthew Watson Australian Partner
- Riccardo Masnata Italian Partner
- Tom Van Blarcom Thai Partner
- Bill Spears PR Consultant
- Clive Reed Maritime Consultant
- Sibel Ansa Turkish Partner